Constitutionality of legislation
- Procedures for examining whether the content of a piece of legislation is in accord with the constitution. This may or may not be permissible prior to the promulgation of the legislation.
- Survey Questions
- What proportion of the vote of the court is required to find legislation unconstitutional?
- Who has standing to initiate challenge to the constitutionality of legislation?
- At what stage of the legislative process can bills be reviewed for constitutionality?
- What is the effect of a determination of unconstitutionality?